Dad is such a sweetheart...he emailed my friends and told them he would watch Jacob so that I could go out to dinner with them...something about wanting to get me out of the house so I don't go crazy? :) It was much appreciated...he even changed a diaper while I was gone!!
4 Comments:
At March 14, 2008 at 7:36 AM ,
matty said...
Amy-It must be hard looking after two babies!
At March 14, 2008 at 8:22 AM ,
Tim said...
Daddy needs a shave!
At March 14, 2008 at 9:09 AM ,
Mother and Educator said...
Dad is such a sweetheart...he emailed my friends and told them he would watch Jacob so that I could go out to dinner with them...something about wanting to get me out of the house so I don't go crazy? :)
It was much appreciated...he even changed a diaper while I was gone!!
At March 19, 2008 at 12:11 PM ,
Grandma and Grandpa said...
So now Amy you will never complain about long bike rides again??
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home