
This was my first Memorial Day weekend! We also celebrated my Grandma & Grandpa Rittgers' 35th wedding anniversary - that seems like a really long time to a little three month old like me. We got everyone together for a picture. My uncles look particularly handsome, I think. I had a little trouble with body functions this weekend, but I don't think Tim or Hilary will hold it against me (for very long, anyway!) Oh well, a baby's got to do what a baby's got to do.

Plus, I got to take a picture with four generations - my great-grandma, my grandpa, my mom, and me! Grandma Rittgers thought I was pretty cute, I wasn't sure she was going to give me back to my mommy! We had a great weekend, even despite the nasty storms (baby's first civil defense siren, anyone?)
1 Comments:
At May 27, 2008 at 8:33 PM ,
Mother and Educator said...
Wow Jacob, you had a lot to say! What a great weekend. It was wonderful to see everyone, and we are so blessed to have survived the tornado of 2008. What a handsome family we have. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home