Check this out...
I'm now big enough to wear this cool outfit...
Mom was checking back to see the estimated crawl dates...
which have both been surpassed but no crawling...
so please drop another date in the bucket...
Here is where I'm at:
I can scoot around in a circle on my tummy,
I've scooted once off my play mat to get to mom...not quite crawling,
and I like playing with toys now...I hope that helps!!

4 Comments:
At July 11, 2008 at 2:03 PM ,
Mother and Educator said...
I'm going to vote for August 5th. It's selfish really, I hope he learns just before I go back to work. :)
By the way, I've been hired part time as an ELL Facilitator in the Waterloo Schools. My hours will be from 12:30-4:30...so I'll still enjoy my mornings with Jacob! :)
At July 11, 2008 at 2:57 PM ,
Tim said...
Sure... take our anniversary date!
At July 11, 2008 at 8:23 PM ,
matty said...
August 9th * when hilary and I started dating*
At July 15, 2008 at 11:18 AM ,
Tim said...
Fine... I'll take August 6th.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home