posted by Mother and Educator @ 6:50 PM
At August 26, 2009 at 7:53 AM , Tim said...
So has he learned to say "Uncle Tim" yet??? That would really make him cute. :)
At August 26, 2009 at 8:02 AM , Mother and Educator said...
He says:MommyDaddyBye ByeI think I've heard him say:balldone (all done)
At September 2, 2009 at 8:50 AM , Mother and Educator said...
More words:ride!shoesockHi (to his uncle Matty)
At September 16, 2009 at 7:34 AM , Mother and Educator said...
Jacob is saying "E,I,E,I,O!" He says this very often, not only as the chorus of Old MacDonald...SometimesI think I hear him say, "Oh, Wow"...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
At August 26, 2009 at 7:53 AM ,
Tim said...
So has he learned to say "Uncle Tim" yet??? That would really make him cute. :)
At August 26, 2009 at 8:02 AM ,
Mother and Educator said...
He says:
Mommy
Daddy
Bye Bye
I think I've heard him say:
ball
done (all done)
At September 2, 2009 at 8:50 AM ,
Mother and Educator said...
More words:
ride!
shoe
sock
Hi (to his uncle Matty)
At September 16, 2009 at 7:34 AM ,
Mother and Educator said...
Jacob is saying "E,I,E,I,O!" He says this very often, not only as the chorus of Old MacDonald...
SometimesI think I hear him say, "Oh, Wow"...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home