Contributors
Previous Posts
- Kansas City Trip
- 2nd Birthday Bash
- A White Christmas in St. Louis
- Jacob hears the phone ring.
- Jacob learned a new word over MLK weekend.
- Jacobs New Wagon
- First Romp in the Snow
- Thanksgiving Weekend
- Pictures that didn't make the 2009 Christmas Card
- Peek a Boo Never Gets Old
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
At April 30, 2010 at 9:02 AM ,
Erin said...
Easter just wouldn't be Easter without tractor rides.
I remember the first time I ever shot a gun was an Easter Sunday at your place! It was just shooting clay pigeons, but it's closest I've ever come to shooting a gun!
Ahhh, Rittgers Easter Memories...
Love you!
Erin
At April 30, 2010 at 5:47 PM ,
Mother and Educator said...
What is it about Easter and guns that make a good party!? Funny enough, the first holiday that Andrew and a couple of his buddies were invited to the Rittgers' farm was also Easter...it's a pretty important holiday! :)
Did your boys collect a lot of eggs this year? :)
Love,
Amy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home