posted by Mother and Educator @ 5:47 PM
At April 15, 2008 at 6:21 PM , matty said...
I'm not sure what Jacob is thinking, but I'm pretty sure that dad had those same sweat pants when I was his age...
At April 16, 2008 at 6:19 AM , Grandma and Grandpa said...
Excuse me!!! I KNOW these are new sweats--not more than 5 years old!
At April 16, 2008 at 8:16 AM , matty said...
That's right, those red ones in your closet with holes in them were at least 15 years old...
At April 16, 2008 at 9:14 AM , Mother and Educator said...
So you're saying the sweats in the picture are 5 times as old as Jacob?
At April 17, 2008 at 9:14 AM , Grandma and Grandpa said...
MATH for Amy..........Jacob is 6 weeks old or 1.5 months or .125 years. 5 years divided by .125 = 40. SOOO my sweats are 40 times older than Jacob!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
At April 15, 2008 at 6:21 PM ,
matty said...
I'm not sure what Jacob is thinking, but I'm pretty sure that dad had those same sweat pants when I was his age...
At April 16, 2008 at 6:19 AM ,
Grandma and Grandpa said...
Excuse me!!! I KNOW these are new sweats--not more than 5 years old!
At April 16, 2008 at 8:16 AM ,
matty said...
That's right, those red ones in your closet with holes in them were at least 15 years old...
At April 16, 2008 at 9:14 AM ,
Mother and Educator said...
So you're saying the sweats in the picture are 5 times as old as Jacob?
At April 17, 2008 at 9:14 AM ,
Grandma and Grandpa said...
MATH for Amy..........Jacob is 6 weeks old or 1.5 months or .125 years. 5 years divided by .125 = 40. SOOO my sweats are 40 times older than Jacob!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home