I'm 6 months old!
20 3/4 in long
17# 2 oz
My weight is average...but I'm tall!
(the Dr. said my height compares with the average 12 month old!)
So here's the deal...
the Dr. said as I sit and build my sitting muscles that should lead to crawling.
On average children crawl between 8 and 10 months...
So here's another chance to put a date in the pot...check the comments for my mom's guess! ;)
p.s. I can scoot on my tummy in circles and in reverse...to get to my toys...

3 Comments:
At September 5, 2008 at 9:19 AM ,
Mother and Educator said...
Ok...I really hope this date is the one: October 16, 2008...can anyone guess why? :)
At September 5, 2008 at 12:04 PM ,
Tim said...
A quick Internet search shows October 16th as National Boss's day. Hmmm.
My vote is for October 8th, that is the day we got engaged.
By the way, about time you put up a new posting! :)
At September 6, 2008 at 6:03 AM ,
matty said...
November 13th.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home