posted by Mother and Educator @ 8:56 AM
At September 16, 2008 at 1:35 PM , matty said...
I never had a seatbelt like that and I turned out ok...
At September 17, 2008 at 6:57 AM , Mother and Educator said...
It's all a matter of perspective!
At September 17, 2008 at 11:53 AM , Tim said...
Yes Matt, I too disagree about you turning out OK. We did strap you to other things though and that may have been part of the problem.
At September 18, 2008 at 6:50 AM , matty said...
I always have been a "strapping" young man!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
At September 16, 2008 at 1:35 PM ,
matty said...
I never had a seatbelt like that and I turned out ok...
At September 17, 2008 at 6:57 AM ,
Mother and Educator said...
It's all a matter of perspective!
At September 17, 2008 at 11:53 AM ,
Tim said...
Yes Matt, I too disagree about you turning out OK. We did strap you to other things though and that may have been part of the problem.
At September 18, 2008 at 6:50 AM ,
matty said...
I always have been a "strapping" young man!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home