Happy Birthday White Baby Momma!
I just thought I'd remind everyone that White Baby Momma is another year older! Congrats - and here's a picture to celebrate. It could be worse, I still have the DVD video of myself that I sent up for your birthday a couple of years ago. We'll whip that out sometime for laughs. :)

For those keeping score: Jacob = .5, White Baby Momma = 32
Happy Birthday!
For those keeping score: Jacob = .5, White Baby Momma = 32
Happy Birthday!

2 Comments:
At October 17, 2008 at 7:17 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Funny! Not the picture, but the picture. I glanced at it and my first thought was "How did I miss that Amy was going to have another baby!" Oops! That's Jacob.
Happy Birthday Amy!
At November 2, 2008 at 6:50 PM ,
Mother and Educator said...
Ok now, Thanks for posting such a lovely picture! I'm sure there are nicer pic's out there...at least I hope so!
And Becca, don't worry...only one baby in the white house! Jacob is pretty much in charge here! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home